Tuesday, March 11, 2008

She's here!

Post via Bill:

Can I say that my wife is a stud? During the appt. yesterday the monitor showed that she was having contractions every 7 minutes or so...but she was clueless. Totally in labor, but assuming she had some gas. My wife is the best!

Ok, so here's the run-down:
Last night at about 8:30 PM Heidi's water broke
At about 10:00 PM we arrived to the hospital and quickly found that our little girl was totally breach
At 1:05 AM our little Olivia Lynn Sprouse was born! All 18 and 3/4 inches, 7 lbs and .7 oz.

I forgot to bring the camera, so we'll get some photos up soon.

7 comments:

laura said...

Congratulations!!!! I hope mom and baby are doing well. I cannot wait to see pictures. I have been thinking of you guys all day.

arnesona said...

Congratulations MOMMY and DADDY!! What a beautiful name!! Can't wait to see pictures! Angie A. from Stout

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Your post was so funny! You will have to print that out for Olivia's baby book:-) We love you all! Love, The Terrys

Unknown said...

Hey, Aunt Nancy just taught me how to do this. Congratulations, she is beautiful and you two are so cool. Gas. Funny. I have to tell Andrea that one. Can't wait to meet her. Love ya, Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

We can't tell you how happy everybody is, here in WV. We are so thankful that Olivia was born healthy and that Heidi is fine. What a blessing! Being a mom and dad is soooo wonderful. I know you will both be good parents. Olivia is a doll. Hug and kiss her for us.
Love, Aunt Mary Jane and Uncle Lyle

PS I bet my brother is already bragging about his grandchild!Tell him it only gets better and better. The first time Olivia reaches for him he will melt over and over!!!!! Children and grandchildren really are a gift from God.

Anonymous said...

Olivia, I just saw your picture and you're beautiful! Eventhough you are my 14th great grandchild, I love you as if you were my first! Billy & Heidi will be wonderful parents. Congratulations!!!
Love,
Granny

PS Bill and Vida - I bet she is already wrapped around your little finger - Mom

Jill said...

Congratulations Heidi and Bill! I had no idea that you had your baby. She's beautiful and you both look like you are doing great! We were up in VA over Easter and attended WEC services but I didn't see you guys. Hope you are doing well and enjoying baby Olivia.

~Jill, Dave, Grace & Zachary Williams