Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday

We arrived home from the hospital Friday about 3pm. It has been wonderful to be home spending uninterrupted time with Olivia and our family. What a journey this week has been! I'm finally feeling a little less drugged and can enjoy my daughter. I've felt so many emotions. I've been very overwhelmed at how quickly the birth went and having to heal and take care of myself as well as Olivia. Our first night home went very well. We actually had to set an alarm to wake her up to eat. I didn't know how much I'd come to enjoy 3 hours of continuous sleep. Bill's family has been here and have been a life-send. I haven't even changed one diaper yet!! Because of having a C-section, I'm really limited in what I can do so they've been helping in every way. My in-laws go home tomorrow and Bill's sister Tifiny leaves Tuesday. My sister comes Tuesday for a week, and my parents arrive Saturday and will stay until April 2nd. Bill returns to work this Tuesday, so I'm really looking forward to the help they will be.

We had about 20 visitors today and I loved seeing everyone! I'm just so proud to show off Olivia. I feel so thankful and grateful to have the priveledge of bringing her into this world.

Please enjoy the recent pictures taken today:)

3 comments:

LeahMarie said...

Congratulations, Heidi! Olivia is absolutely beautiful. So when are you going to teach her how to fastpitch? She's adorable- enjoy!

Holli said...

You look great, Heidi! I'm glad to hear that you have lots of help especially after a c-section, I can't imagine what that recovery must be like-the v-way is hard enough :) Keep the pics coming, she's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute! You look great! Keep the pictures coming! Let us know if you need anything!
Love,
Angi, Taylor, and Destynie