Monday, March 3, 2008

The Countdown

So, here we are 4 days before our due date. I feel like I'm going to go late, which would be nice because I "retired" from my retail job last Thursday and would love a few days at home before she comes. Friends keep telling me to rest while I can, but I love to be productive and there's so much to do! Just for the record, I didn't roll out of bed until 9:30 yesterday AND today. So there. I rested. I had to buy some new shoes to accommodate the swelling in my ankles and feet. Yes these are my feet actually stuffing Crocs.


3 comments:

Brent and Abigail said...

I think your feet look really cute stuffed into crocs!

Anonymous said...

I think about you guys everyday! So excited for ya. And I am praying for you!! Love you

Joy Morykon said...

You look so adorable! congratulations Heidi! we miss you guys!! I am so excited for you!