Friday, March 13, 2009

Olivia's First Birthday and our vacation so far

We've had a great 2 days in the Outer Banks! Last night we had a little party for Olivia. Holly and my mom made pizza for dinner.
My mom holding Olivia (I wanted her tub-ready after the cake.) My mom's birthday is the day before Olivia's. I had Olivia at 1am so we missed it by one hour. The extra candles on the cake are for my mom.

She LOVED her cake!

Presents

Greta helped Olivia with the puzzle.

Uncle Bill and Addie
We've had some unruly weather. This didn't stop Greta and my dad from running on the beach.


Jon and Addie
Watching Olivia open presents. Your turn will come in June Addie:)
Adalaide Anne
Greta Grace
Addie has been pulling herself up and walking along furniture really well--it won't be long till she's walking!
When my parents, grandma, and sister's family arrived on Wednesday, the cousins had a great time playing together. Greta was outside and the 2 babies would have liked to have been as well.
Cousins

6 comments:

laura said...

Looks like lots of fun! Sorry the weather isn't better but at least you guys are all together. The girls are so cute together. My favorite is Olivia messy with her birthday cake...was that hard for you Heidi? :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting vacation pics. What a great memory time. Love the pic of Olivia & Addie looking out the patio door @ Greta.
Marge

Anonymous said...

Olivia seems to be having the time of her life.

G. Sprouse

tifi*cha cha* said...

im in love with addie's thighs! so fun to see all the kiddos together! cant wait to see more!

BetnyNonnie said...

Looks like she enjoyed her birthday! I love the picture of her looking at her hands with the icing all over them! So cute!

Chas and Renee said...

What fun! Happy Birthday, Olivia! Such a big girl now! #1!!!! Happy Birthday to Aunt Connie, too. Thanks for sharing pictures--looks like a fun time!