Thursday, June 19, 2008

Feet

She found her feet yesterday. I found her trying to stuff her left foot in her mouth too! Now that she constantly reaches for them or holds them, it makes changing her diaper much easier!
This was taken at 7:00am this morning. I fed her at 6 and then brought her down to the kitchen so I could eat cereal and check email. Bill left around 5:30am for a 3 day camping trip in the mountains (Babcock State Park in WV.) He took his motorcycle and his BFF Mike from WV is meeting him there and bringing him a sleeping bag and a few other bigger things so he doesn't have to pack them on his bike. So, this picture below could be the cause of several things:
  • Daddy's gone and I'm going to miss him
  • I REALLY want that cereal mom's eating
  • I have been in this swing for over 4 minutes...get me out!
  • I'm an easy baby and this is me saying "I'm ready for my morning nap."

2 comments:

tifi*cha cha* said...

"i think i can, i think i can, i think i can....wait till august to touch those feet!"

BetnyNonnie said...

She is so cute! I love how she is lounging in that swing! So funny!