Tuesday, October 30, 2007

For the cause of Baby Sprouse



So, at my place of employment, (a beautiful home furnishings and design store) the men's bathroom has been out of order for months because we've stored our Christmas merchandise in there. That leaves one bathroom for all employees and customers. There are times in which I have to "go now." And I wait and wait and wait.


I have an amazing coworker, Rebecca, who is in charge of a lot of the un-boxing and merchandising here. She stayed late one night last week and totally cleaned out the bathroom for me! And, she posted a sign for me to find in the morning. I think the tulle on the toilet bowl w/ the sign "Baby Sprouse" is also a nice touch :) Needless to say, I don't have to wait anymore as we'll keep it "out of order" due to several boxes still in there.

1 comment:

laura said...

That was very sweet. It is those little things in life:) Happy Halloween!