Wednesday, October 3, 2007

16 Weeks Along






These are from 16 weeks. I'm almost 18 weeks, only 2 more until we find out what gender the baby is (if baby cooperates.) I'm kind of at the point where I can't tell if I've gained healthy "baby" weight or if I've just eaten too much. I had Bill take a bunch of pictures and then I realized I had been pushing my stomach out as far as possible. So, really, when I suck it in, there actually isn't much of a difference. These are maternity clothes compliments of my sister Holly and friend Laurie:)

3 comments:

Holli said...

yeah, new posts!!! I think you look great! There's a definite bump protuding-i think that makes it seem so much more real. That shirt looks really comfy. Are you feeling better? I have twomore weeks until my ultra sound and can NOT decide what to do...keep the pictures coming...

tifi*cha cha* said...

you look great heidi! i see your baby bump but overall you look really slim..especially your face. what a beautiful pregnant woman!

Lori said...

Heidi,

You look so cute! I've just hit 25 weeks and all of a sudden I can't wear ANYTHING anymore. I'm just starting to take the plunge into the world of maternity clothes. I don't know about you, but I'm not loving that trip.

We're having a girl . . . have I told you that yet?