Monday, June 16, 2014

Yard

Gabe helped me plant seeds in April. 

We did tomatoes, cilantro, chives, basil and lavender. The lavender did not make it. (I bought thyme, parsley and lavender from the nursery, one plant each)

About 5 weeks later...

I bought rhubarb and asparagus to plant. 

A run through the sprinkler on a hot spring day


It's nice the kids can play here while we work in the gardens right around the deck.

This, whatever it is, has the most amazing smell. It was our favorite this spring.


We had lots of poppies



Herbs and tomatoes after I potted them. They are now much bigger and will go in the ground soon.

This is on the left side of our shed. We're working on transplanting the pretty plants so I can plant more in the garden. The rhubarb and asparagus are in already.



No comments: