Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Life

Sorry, no pictures this post. Our computer died 2 weeks ago and we're using a friends' computer. We're in the final stretch of the semester, and Bill is pumping out papers and projects. I wanted to update on Gabe because he's growing so fast! 

He's waving.
Pointing at things.
He has 2 top and 2 bottom teeth, which has NOT been fun.
He crawls at lightening speed.
He pulls himself up anywhere and can open drawers and pull things out.
He loves to stand and play at the play kitchen, especially with the phone.
He can push a cart across the room by himself.
He's a chewer--anything he can find goes in his mouth.
His favorite pass time is "chase." and he is FAST!
He loves mommy a lot, and has some stranger anxiety.
He has a fiery temper and has bruised me several times with his flailing arms and legs.
He's very snugly and thinks everything is funny around bedtime.

He's had croup twice now, so I do believe we officially have 2 "croupy" kids. 

I have lots of great videos of the kids that I hope to post once we get a new computer. 

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thanks for the Gabe update! I SO wish I could see him at this stage.