Saturday, December 11, 2010

WI

We came to WI in a blizzard last night. Today was a truly peaceful snow day. I laid in bed this morning hearing nothing. No cars. No traffic. Just the peaceful sound of snow. It was a paralyzing beauty.

Holly and Jon are stuck in Chicago, trying to get back from Ireland. Every flight to MSP was cancelled, so they're booked on a flight to Eau Claire in the morning. Can't wait to see those girls!

Here's Gabe with his Papa.

This is out my window. There is a roof right there and the last time I checked over half the window was covered with snow.
Papa made the girls a "house" and Olivia has loved playing today. She was begging to go outside, but it was super windy, so I said no. Unfortunately, there will be amazing snowdrifts with 25 below temps.

1 comment:

laura said...

Your dad and Gabe look so happy! I cannot believe all your snow and very jealous of the peaceful snow day! I hope you guys get a chance to go play in the snow. See you in a week!