Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bill's Birthday

We started the day with a morning trip to the coast. One of Bill's favorite spots is Rancho Palos Verdes, where he had a student/faculty retreat this spring. We got drinks at Starbucks and then walked along a path above the water. Olivia is enjoying her own apple juice.
Our family
Being funny
Just like Mommy
Touching "Tiger"

The coast
Bill's birthday cake, made by our great neighbor and friend, Becky
Olivia wanted Daddy to have a balloon.
Our friend Berry (a classmate of Bill's) gave us tickets to the Angels/Mariners game and watched Olivia for us as well!
We had seats in the 4th row along the left baseline. It was sooooo fun!!
We had hotdogs for dinner!


The Angels won 7-6 in a close game!
A great end to Bill's Birthday!

4 comments:

laura said...

That looks like one fun birthday! My favorite is Olivia posing "like mommy"....she is your daughter isn't she:)

Anonymous said...

It looks like he had a special birthday. Amazing how kids mimic their parents and it is so adorable. I know adorable is the word I love to describe Olivia.

G. Sprouse

Missy said...

That picture of you "being funny" is so cute, Heidi! It looks like beautiful scenery there too...Jesse and I need to get there sometime.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad u guys got a fun night out!! I hope I can come visit u sometime in beautiful CA! Maybe Genet and I can come next summer? And WHEN is this baby of yours coming?!!! Luv u! Bekah