Saturday, May 1, 2010

Swimming

Olivia and I spent a week in Bakersfield with our friend Allison (Holly's college roommate and friend.) We had a great time at her housing association pool and went about 3 times. It was nice out, but the water was not heated, so I didn't get in very far.
Olivia making friends with toys she can play with.

Walking home all dried off and warm.


Only once did I have to jump in to rescue her. She kept telling her new friends there, "don't go deep--fall down!" It happened right after I took this video. She let go of the edge and off she went. I think it was a healthy dose of reality for her, although she seemed to enjoy it more than she should have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My granddaughter loves the water. She looks good in those bathing suits.

G.Sprouse