Tuesday, April 20, 2010

San Diego

I just realized after Laura left, that I really didn't take many pictures of our outings. We've been to the San Diego Zoo, Dana Point at sunset, Hollywood, Malibu, La Jolla and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Laura was very diligent at taking pictures, so I'll get some from her:)


This is on Mission Beach. It was only 60 degrees that day, but Olivia still wanted to go swimming. So, Laura took her and frolicked in the sand and water while I rested and watched the stroller and our purses.

Eleven years ago (in college,) I spent a summer here with Campus Crusade. We lived one block from the beach, and each had to find full-time jobs during the day. At night, we had Bible studies, group meetings, and did local evangelism. I worked at Taco Bell (with pride) and had to take a picture of the new building. The one I worked at is just behind this one to the right. Ah, the memories.

3 comments:

Lori said...

AH! Yes, good memories. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture.

G. Sprouse

laura said...

Such a wonderful month with you guys! Will get those pics soon...been busy at Renee's:) Those 2 year olds are busy!!!