Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Help Me"

Olivia is really into helping me with day to day things, especially in the kitchen. She says "help me Mommy" when she wants to help me. Last week we made bread, today we made cookies. She dumps everything in herself (I measure.) She was quite dismayed when she spilled a little flour on the counter while mixing. Bill is at school all day today so we're baking and doing laundry. Mary Poppins is playing in the background-- it's a lovely day!
This is when we were almost completely done and there was nothing more "self" could do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love all your pictures. Olivia is so adorable. Your little helper. The videos won't come up. It says "not available try again later." Wonder why? I can't wait to watch them all.

G. Sprouse

Anonymous said...

I kept trying. The videos started. I love her little voice and how she talks.

G. Sprouse

The Carters said...

Oh so cute! She sounds just like Abigail. Thanks for sharing:)

laura said...

I am having trouble with everyone's videos too! quite annoying. Anyways, love the picture of her so sad after the cookies were done. Cannot wait to be a part of those fun "daily life" moments soon!