Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Beach two Fridays ago.
She loves her baby doll.
And her Uncle Ecky.
Theo is really warming up to Olivia. He almost jumped in with her.
Belle is almost 6 months old. She's growing so fast and it's great to be here to experience it!
Last Saturday, Olivia and I went to Long Beach to explore. It was a little cold so we didn't swim, but for the record, she was completely soaked and sandy by the time we left. If there's a will, there's a way.

Long Beach was eerily deserted. Maybe some sort of chemical spill we didn't know about?
She's into talking on the phone. She can hold a conversation for several minutes now. Daddy's on the other line here. She was telling him about the wa wa.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so busy and so cute.

G. Sprouse

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
It's been so long that you will have to re-introduce us. We can wait!!!!
G. P. Sprouse

Chas and Renee said...

CUTE! We'll have to have a phone conversation soon! :-) It looks like CA is treating you well!

Faye said...

I am in Australia and have been watching Olivia's journey since I stumbled across your blog looking for some music.... she is gorgeous!!

I have a beautiful granddaughter that I call my Rainbow Angel, just a little younger than Olivia and I can so relate to many of your entries.

The DeLongchamp Family said...

Love the updates .... We need some more! Miss y'all!

laura said...

So I have had to resort to checking Tifiny's blog for updates:) Thanks Tifiny. The girls are so cute together and sounds like you are settling into CA life.