Friday, July 24, 2009

Loving WI

Olivia and I will be in Eau Claire, WI until mid August and Bill will join us when he's done working at the church. Then we'll head to CA in time for him to start school at Talbot Seminary.

Olivia begs to go outside every chance she gets. She likes being pulled in the red wagons.
Addie, Olivia, and Greta hanging in a wagon.
Olivia is really getting comfortable and Greta is about to get out. They all love wearing shades.
Olivia saw Greta on her potty seat and begged Holly to put her up there. I don't think she went, but she had a story read to her.
She loved her first corn on the cob, buttered and salted just right by Grandma Kohlhepp.
The girls strolling the animal barns at the St. Croix County Fair today. We went to watch my Grandma Rassbach's quilts get judged in the open exhibit. The girls loved the animals and Olivia mooed when she saw cows. We had a great lunch and then stopped by Grandma's house to get a huge load of fresh picked raspberries, which we ate half of before we even left. We are loving all the fresh blueberries, raspberries, potatoes, corn, spinach, green beans and more my parents grow here.
Addie after a game of peek a boo.

5 comments:

Brent and Abigail said...

i just found out you were leaving and now you're in wi! wish we could've hung out one last time before you left. let us know if you're ever back in town.

Holly said...

Yay! We are so glad to have you here. I love the ones of Olivia lounging on Greta - she looks so comfy :)

laura said...

Thanks for the pictures. I was afraid you guys wouldn't post when you were together:) The girls look so cute together and Olivia looks like she likes Wisconsin, I'm glad! I bet you are all having so much fun together.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Have fun with the fam.

G. Sprouse

arnesona said...

Your moving to CA?? When did this happen? Welcome back to WI!! Did I miss something on the blog or something??? I didn't know that you were moving. Did this happen fast? I know so many questions!!