Monday, November 24, 2008

We're hosting our community group Thanksgiving dinner tonight! I'm so excited to eat together! Last night I tried out a new recipe for pumpkin muffins, and it is my new favorite.
Although the muffins turned out great, the honey wheat bread pictured below is a sad story. And yes, what you are looking at is the final, baked product. Good thing Bill told me he likes "dense" breads.

Olivia has started to crawl on her hands and feet. It's really funny to watch, especially on the slippery floor.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

The muffins look great! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I love to hear those noises she makes while she is working so hard to get where she wants.

G. Sprouse

laura said...

I bet she will be walking by the time I get there on Wednesday!

MeredithTeasley said...

can i get this muffin recipe?!?!?!