Monday, September 8, 2008

Favorite deals of the week

So last week we totally scored. We walked to Dairy Queen to justify splitting a small blizzard. When we got there, we were both delighted to see they're running a special for their 23rd anniversary. Buy one blizzard, get the second one for $0.23. Yeah! No sharing.

The second deal was something I'm proud to say Bill found:) He had taken Olivia to the mall to shop for a shirt for himself and came across American Eagle and AMC's promotion. Try on a pair of jeans, get one movie ticket for free! So, I went in as well and we now have a free date to the movies (as long as we go before Sept. 21st.)

On the same trip to the mall to try on AE jeans, I brought the receipt from my Macy's purchase from last week and had it "price-adjusted" and received $23 back!!

Yeah for sales and deals!

1 comment:

Holly Peters said...

hmmm... I wonder if the DQ thing is nationwide??? I could definitely go for that right now!